I’m jealous. You know why? Because ya’ll can go to this San Da competition on Saturday the 19th and I CAN’T. Previous engagement and all. And yes, you heard me right. This Saturday, the 2nd Annual “Emerald City” Chinese Martial Arts Championship is being hosted at the Convention Center in Seattle.
Got plans this weekend? No? THEN, GO.
There, now you have plans. c:
Don’t worry– they won’t be wearing the spangly spandex. Although it IS cool. Just saying.
Here are all the details!
- Who: YOU! And you’ll be watching martial artists from around the country competing different styles of martial arts
- When: Saturday May 19th at 9:30AM
- What: A tournament… dur. Oh! And it costs 25 bucks.
- Where: At the Washington State Convention Center (downtown Seattle) 800 Convention Place
- Why: Just… because. Gee, all these questions.
- How: I dunno, carpool, bus it, monorail? Does the monorail go downtown? -shrug-
Yup, that’s the gist of it. Let me know if you go, I wish I could!
*** Our Wushu instructor Mike will be competing. Cheer him on for us, will ya?
This is Mike. With a huge sword.